- The school day begins at 8:30 sharp! Don’t be late to school!
- All students should have a change of clothes, socks and shoes in a plastic bag.
- Label everything!
- AM and PM snacks are provided daily.
- School lunches are served Monday-Thursday. Students bring lunches from home on Fridays and holidays.
- Napping students can bring a small blanket to school.
- All students should wear shoes that fully enclose their feet.
Grade School Policies:
- Students are in uniform.
- Students can bring money to purchase items from the snack cart, for morning snack (items are $.50 each).
Inclement Weather Announcements
In the event of inclement weather, WRNS will make the decision on whether to open, close or delay school by 6:00 a.m. We will make this notification through the following methods:
- Announcement on our website
- Announcement on the school phone system: 214-348-7410
- TV notification on NBC News channels 5 and ABC News Channel 8, as well as on their websites
- Mass text notification, through Remind 101
(Please note that in order to receive this notification, you must be registered for this service; details can be found in school office)
- Radio station notification on 99.5 FM and 106.1 FM
(It will be at station’s discretion to air this information.)
PLEASE NOTE: White Rock North School is not a peanut or dairy-free school. We will work with you to address your child’s food allergies to the best of our abilities.O