VOLUNTEERS: Download and fill in the Agreement and return to the office
All Students and Families:
- The school day begins at 8:30 sharp! Don’t be late to school!
- All students should have a change of clothes, socks and shoes in a plastic bag.
- Label everything!
- AM and PM snacks are provided daily.
- School lunches are served Monday-Thursday. Students bring lunches from home on Fridays and holidays.
- Napping students can bring a small blanket to school.
- All students should wear shoes that fully enclose their feet.
- No swimming or skating in P.E., until notice is given.
Kindergarten and Elementary Students and Families:
- Students are in uniform.
- Students can bring money to purchase items from the snack cart, for morning snack (items are $.50 each).
- Students will purchase lunch tickets, to eat at school (11 lunches $35.00) or may bring a lunch from home.
Inclement Weather Announcements
In the event of inclement weather, WRNS will make the decision on whether to open, close or delay school by 6:00 a.m. We will make this notification through the following methods:
- Announcement on our website
- Announcement on the school phone system: 214-348-7410
- TV notification on NBC News channels 5 and ABC News Channel 8, as well as on their websites
- Mass text notification, through Remind 101
(Please note that in order to receive this notification, you must be registered for this service; details can be found in school office)
- Radio station notification on 99.5 FM and 106.1 FM
(It will be at station’s discretion to air this information.)
Other Important Documents
Download the Tuition Schedule
Download the WRNS Menu
PLEASE NOTE: White Rock North School is not a peanut or dairy-free school. We will work with you to address your child’s food allergies to the best of our abilities.O