NOTICE: All children and students applying to White Rock North School must have all immunizations.
All children ages 2 years and older making application must be potty trained.
Making sure our students receive every opportunity to achieve higher education is a top priority. Through personal interviews with parents and students, we are able to address the unique needs of each student.
Download the WRNS- Application Booklet
There is a non-refundable $250.00 new student enrollment fee to be submitted with the application upon enrollment.
Notification regarding admission is made within (10) days following testing (Pre-K – 6th) or application (Infant, Preschool) providing that the enrollment forms are complete and the appropriate fees are paid. Testing Fees for children entering Grade School are $200, $100 for Kindergarten, and $75 for Pre-Kindergarten.
Applicants will be notified by phone or by mail. After notification of acceptance, your contract for enrollment is due within 48 hours.
1. A completed application form.
2. Academic transcripts or progress reports for the last 3 years (if applicable)
3. References: (1) personal, (2) professional
4. Updated immunization records
5. Completed confidential teacher evaluation form
6. Standardized testing results
7. Any diagnostic test results and recommendations made by qualified professionals which will assist in accommodating the academic, social and/or emotional needs of your child.
8. Grades K – 2nd: Samples of work from current school
9. Grades 3rd – 4th: Completed essays and student questionnaire